Thursday, January 8, 2009

Text books

By all means...I hate reading text books....
They often have so many words arranged in a boring kind of way that it's hard for me to keep focused on reading for more than 20 minutes....

Aghhhh....and yet I've to study using this text book because the lecture slides have so little content and explanation for me to understand....

Why ooo why didn't the author of text books write them like a story book?? That way I could easily finished reading 100 pages in one go...

Oh well...this is my last paper this sem...might as well get it over with... -_-

3 comments:

A-FIQSTER said...

yes my cousin!! i so agree!! or..they should put more pictures with colors and pop ups in text books!!

Ilham Abadi said...

hahahaa...pop ups ehh???

A-FIQSTER said...

yes...baruk best belaja

 
Website Design Sydney
Website Design Sydney