Sunday, January 25, 2009

Updates..updates...

I haven't write anything on this blog ever since i get back to Kuching because...well.... 1stly I'm quite occupied with games...2ndly... internet connection here is quite slow...

for these 2 weeks I've been trying to book a flight to KL...I can't get through both MAS and Air Asia website...and it's quite frustrating...I don't know whether it's because of our internet connection or because of heavy traffic in both sites...

Just checked my results for last sem....I passed all 3 subjects!!! with decent CGPA...that's a relief...I've been worried for my computer security...luckily I passed...I got an oath to fulfill... ^^

A little update on my gaming activity... I've completed these games in this 2 weeks....
1. Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm
2. Dead Space
3. Dark Sector

Surprisingly I extremely enjoyed Dark Sector..^^

Games yet to be completed...
1. Alone In The Dark Inferno
2. Ninja Gaiden Sigma

Owh..not forgetting movies I wanted to watch..
1. Red Cliff 2
2. Underworld 3: Rise of the Lycans

About books...I've finished reading both David Edding's Belgariad & Malorean series... for the 2nd time..^^

and now I'm currently reading Raymond E. Feist's Magician

1 comment:

MakModen said...

ahaha.. Red Cliff2 checked. muehehe...

 
Website Design Sydney
Website Design Sydney