Thursday, March 12, 2009

A couple of news

Okay..I've been M.I.A just like the title of my blog for a while...

Well, I've been recovering from eye sickness..(pheww!!) My left eye is still red a bit but the pain is gone... I hope for good...

I've finally completed my 1/100 Kyrios and last two days I've assembled HG 1/144 00 Raiser as well...I have taken photos of them but I misplaced my card reader.. so, uploading those photos will have to wait...

As far as my studies goes, I can say that until now mostly I've been studying on my own.. Hopefully I can catch up with the pace and do well in all the subjects.

About Naruto.... HINATA!!! Please don't DIE!!!!

I've ordered one of my most anticipated game, Resident Evil 5... And it has arrived yesterday in Kuching!! Can't wait to get back to Kuching next weekend.... ^^

Then, one of the most anticipated (i mentioned anticipated twice already ^^) movie for me has finally been released!!! I'll have to go watch it even if I have to go watch it alone. (I'll take a cab if I have to^^)

Dragonball Evolution is out!!!!

And there's new news about Dragon Ball anime as well!... There will be a remake of Dragon Ball Z in HD. It will be called Dragon Ball Kai and will be released 5th of April. It will consists of 100 episodes instead of the original 291 episodes.

Here's the TV spot anouncing its release...

No comments:

 
Website Design Sydney
Website Design Sydney