Friday, February 20, 2009

Awesome Acoustic

As we all know.. from time to time, bands do acoustic version of their songs.

Sometimes the song would sound emptier than the original, some would have their own distinct sound making them real nice alternate version of the songs.

Here I came across one of those that sounded really good when I was messing around looking for videos in Youtube(as usual)^^

Anyway, the song that I meant was Without You performed by Hinder. Hinder for me was just another rock band which their last album sounded just average where according to someone I know, their sounds & appearances does not match one another Which I found somewhat true. I don't really care what the band looks like, as long as they have good songs, nice to listen, that's good enough.

What a good song meant for me is basically their overall sound and melody. I could not judge any song by their lyrics because I'm never good in interpreting lyrics. Most of the time I sing a song, I memorized the lyrics but I don't know what they mean. ^^

Okay, back to topic.

This is the original song.


And this is the acoustic version.

Acoustic guitar sounds, combined with piano, strings and awesome backing vocals, making this song sounded so beautiful.(I'm always a fan to songs with good backing vocals) The original song sounded just like any typical modern rock songs with a mainstream quality but after I listened to this acoustic version, it sort of making me look at this song in a new light.^^

This song became one of my favorites because of the acoustic version.

No comments:

 
Website Design Sydney
Website Design Sydney