Thursday, February 19, 2009

In every beat of my heart..

Notice the 'jiwang' title? XD

I'm just wondering, how true such phrases are meant when being used...


I came across this conversation recently:

A: C, I met the girl just now.

C: Owh? So, what happened?

A: I just do like this. *making a half-hearted smile* And then walk away.

In C's mind, "Why the hell did you do that for?" but kept silent.

A continues his story.

A: I met her at ....*bla bla bla*...(just to shorten the story) When I walked away, I couldn't see what her reaction was but when I arrived at my room she smses me asking what's wrong. Why would she do that?

Again in C's mind, *DUH* <-- I hated this expression but it just seemed appropriate at the time...^^

C: Of course she is concerned about you. Its not like you guys had any problem with each other right?

A: Well, yeah. But it hurts. I like her too much and I know she's not available.

C: Treating her like that won't help the situation one bit. Like I said, be friends. Know her better. The way you're acting now, sooner or later she'll feel annoyed or even disgusted and whatever relationship you had with her will be ruined.

A: I know, but I can't help myself.

C: It's your choice.

***
After a while...

A: C, I can't stop thinking about her. In every beat of my heart, there's her.

C:....

*okay, the story is not 100% true to the source but the basic idea is the same*


So that's what brought me into writing this post.
The word's in phrases like:

"I will love you FOREVER"
"Di setiap degupan jantungku ada kamu"

Or any other 'jiwang' phrases might sound cool and all.. but personally I think, those phrases suit better in songs or cards or whatever else as a symbol... Just symbolic idea of how much you love someone and... NOT to be taken seriously...

Why?

Because, in every relationship I came across, or that I know of, usually they couldn't keep up with such promises...

Again... why???

Because, words and phrases like Forever, Eternal, All my life are much to strong a word/phrase for any normal human being to keep up. Unless of course you can see the future. ^^

This is just another random thought that came to me in the middle of the night.^^

I'll admit that I've an obsession(Notice I use the word obsess in place of a crush or in love^^) over a girl for a long time but still I don't think she's here in every beat of my heart. *hahaha! INGGA ku nenga mun ku madah benda gia*

3 comments:

miri amee said...

agree~

t. said...

oi adie!!mena mena mena!!kmk setuju 110% apa ktk padah..

nowadays words and phrases are only left to be words and phrases. nothing more nothing less.

i've seen those who're so-called in love or in the heat of the moment saying things to each other like sgt yg menginggakan. i love you forever laa apa laa..

skali nah ko, break juak! ne i love you forever?ne tek eternal?

Ilham Abadi said...

hehehe..yess! very true!!

 
Website Design Sydney
Website Design Sydney