Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Lazyness

I know I need to post new stuff in my blog but lately I've been too LAZY to do almost anything except reading books(Wow!!)

I've got tons of things to post about but I've not yet found the initiative to do anything about them..

Again, this post has no meaning to it except just random ramblings of mine just to satisfy the need to post something in the midst of my LAZY state...So, I'll just keep on writing on whatever comes to mind in this post..Pardon me if I jumped in and out of topics...

I have just finished reading the 1st 2 books of Raymond E. Feist's Riftwar series called Magician: Apprentice & Magician: Master. Now I'm into the third book.

Owh, and last week, Freeloaders Inc.(one of my bands) finally had their jamming session and completed 1 song.(just the music, vocals... not yet ^^)

I've been meaning to watch a movie last weekend, but..well.. we can just plan..

Resident Evil 5 will come out 13th March.. I can't wait...^^ I'll be back in Kuching on the 20th to 29th March... Hopefully YTM doesn't do their 'ever usually wrong-timed' camps for us at that time around so I'll not have to change the date of my flights to and from Kuching.

I've also changed my hairstyle from this:
Hoahh!!! Pipi kembang selepas beberapa minggu di Kuching.. Well fed!!! XD

to this:
This pic was taken the night before Lann & Wan Aziz flew to Aussie...(I don't have photos of myself recently..so this is the best for now..besides, I don't really like taking photos of myself... ^^)

Lastly, my hostel room is so damn HOT!!!!~ And I manage to catch a flu in this hotness... What the hell?~

2 comments:

A-FIQSTER said...

geney pandei kenak selsema time hari panas?? people call flu as cold but should u call urs as hot? hahahaha

Ilham Abadi said...

hahahaa..yeah..I'm hot!! kah kah kah

 
Website Design Sydney
Website Design Sydney