Thursday, April 23, 2009

Funny moments from Bleach

One of the funny moments from Bleach.. ^^

Taken from episode 216...
A scene between Yumichika Ayasegawa and an arrancar named Charlotte Cuulhourne!

*WAITING FOR HIS OPPONENT TO ARRIVE*
Yumichika: ...


*SWORD AT READY!*
Yumichika: !!!




Yumichika: Huh?!








*HIS OPPONENT ARRIVES*
*CLAPPING HANDS!*
Arrancar: Here! Here! Here!



*SPIN SPIN SPIN*




Arrancar: Eyes over here!








Arrancar: I'm King Barragan's number one Fraccion, Charlotte Cuulhourne!




*WINK~*







*FACES HIS BACK TOWARDS CHARLOTTE*
Yumichika: ....~
*SILENCE~*






Charlotte: Oh, my!





Charlotte: Oro?

Charlotte: Oro?

Charlotte: Oro?

Charlotte: Oro?









Yumichika: Hmphhhh!!!






Charlotte: ??







Yumichika: I refuse to taint my eyes with such ugliness!










Charlotte: Oh, my!

*SLAP TO THE FACE*
*SMACK!!*
Yumichika: Ouch!









Yumichika: Wh-Wh-Wh-What the hell gives, you freak?!








Charlotte: That's totally my line! How dare you call someone ugly the first time you set eyes on them?! Listen up!







Charlotte: People who are truly ugly are those who judge others by their appearances.







Charlotte: Yes, just like you and your dirty heart!





*ADMIRING HIMSELF*
Charlotte: That line was just too perfect! That's right! I, and my pure heart, are the true embodiment of beauty!







Charlotte: It's a beauty beyond compare!








*GLANCES AT YUMICHIKA*
Charlotte: Do you understand?









Yumichika: hmmpppphhhhhhhh

Charlotte: ...










*SHHHHHHNNNNGGGG!*
*SWORDS DRAWN*

Charlotte: These are great thoughts. At least look at me you skanky twink!

Yumichika: I don't have to look at you and those lines stank, you skeevy beast!






Charlotte: Look at me already! C'mon!

Yumichika: I don't wanna!








Charlotte: C'mon!






Yumichika: hmpphhhh!







Charlotte: C'mon!







Yumichika: ......






Charlotte: C'mon already!








Yumichika: ...............!!!







Yumichika: Stop it!






*PUSHES CHARLOTTE AWAY*
Yumichika: Get that ugly face of yours away from me!


*PAUSES*

*BATTLING SWORDS*
Charlotte: You said it again! Again! You called me ugly!

Yumichika: I'll say more than that! You're fug-pug-ugly!

*END OF SCENE*


This scene is hilarious!!!!=D

1 comment:

A-FIQSTER said...

haihaihaihaihai!! ahahahahaha...sial part tok

 
Website Design Sydney
Website Design Sydney