Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Girls

I can't believe I've been screwed twice by girls in this one month... -_-

One girl added me in MySpace and I think she's kinda cute..I said hi..She responded..
After that, all of a sudden she became all friendly to me...so I thought "Wow, this must be my lucky day".. all the while I was actually being played...

I had suspected that there is something not quite right with the girl,.. her photos seemed somehow unnatural..seemed too good to be true...I played along,..along the way became more and more comfortable and then at one point, I'm almost certain she was real.

One day, she said to me that there is this one guy told her that she looked alot like this one Japanese AV star. So I googled the AV star. The resemblance is almost scary.. so I began to have my doubts...

I started asking her to have a webcam chat with me but instead, when we chat, I'm always the only one with my webcam on. She said that her PC doesn't have webcam, her laptop was always with her friend so she couldn't use it. Conveniently when she had her laptop with her, I'm always unavailable..When I'm finally online, her laptop was again with her friend. This scenario happens over and over again but I said, it's ok.. Its not the time yet maybe..I'll wait.

I started downloading videos of the AV star. One video completed.. Damn! new material.. hahaha.

Second video completed... I watched it. Then in this video, there's this one part showing some website that has some photos. To my absolute surprise (or OBVIOUSLY), there's this one photo of the girl that she used on her MySpace which confirms my suspicion that the girl is FAKE.

When I told her about my discovery, she became defensive and told me I was making excuses for not wanting to see her and asked for proof. She even swore to god she didn't lie to me. I sent her an email(I don't know what for) with the screenshot of the part of the video with the photo of her. I don't know whether or not she opened the email. After that, she sort of disappear from my MySpace and kept quiet until now.

Quoted from her MySpace page:
"...I Don't Do Perverts, Sex Maniacs, Psychos, Fakers, Desperados, Wannabes, Annoying People, Backstabbers, etc..."

FAKERS?? Who's the goddamn FAKERS?? Does it feel good playing with other people's feeling? Does it feel good faking your own existence just to get attention from guys?
Who's the goddamn Desperados?? Speaking for yourself. Wannabes?? I still don't get how her mindset works...

Thanks to her though, I get to fantasize of being with this one cute girl who doesn't exists.

My conclusion,

Girls - Liars, Hypocrites, Untrustworthy until proven otherwise.

Gone were the days when girls claim to be the victim of guys' misconduct.

Should have just stayed with my guitar, animes, gundams & transformers. Life's so much easier and fun without this fucking relationship bullshit!

4 comments:

t. said...

dunia sudah terbalik! prompuan lagi jadi haiwan pemangsaaa!!ne ompuan ya, tok kmk add nya!!

Unknown said...

tedah ktk.. sik pat nak polah apa... maok kmk rasengan nya sik??? besalah manusia ada mcm pe'el.. tp sik suma kedak ya..

Ilham Abadi said...

t. <--- ya lahh tek.. klak ngeso ngan ktk..nya dah delete kmk dari nya pun friendlist...apa tek terkantoi nak...

hyuuga <--- hahaha..betul2.. mun dapat di rasengan nang di rasengan...knak mangekyou skali baruk nya tauk..huhu.. ya laa, I'm unlucky enough to meet a person macam ya.

SEN said...

rilek bro..chill..nya polah kau cam ya..kau ilek jak..xdahal nya polah gya dgn kau..yg pntg kau polah bait dgn org lain..

 
Website Design Sydney
Website Design Sydney