Monday, October 20, 2008

2nd day in Kuching^^

2 days in Kuching...

i've got sore throat.. T_T...

my laptop's faster now that i'm using Windows XP again.... seriously...Vista is soooo damn heavy OS.....

I've been thinking of buying a certain stuff.... EXPENSIVE stuff...still unable to decide although my dad's shown his 'green-light'.... =S

Now that i'm in Kuching....my goal is:
1. Complete my Kyrios
2. Finish playing Resident Evil Code:Veronica X...
3. Laksa Sarawak
4. Rojak Kuchei
5. Kacang Ais Akang
6. Buy strings for my guitar
7. Buy guitar picks

I'm not really sure whether i can do goal 1 or not....cuz i'm still not in the mood yet.. -_-
Jenk & family have moved to JB...now i cannot lepak-lepak jamming gik... T_T

3 comments:

THE SHEZ said...

Hi Adie!
I know I told you that I'll upload the pictures as soon as I can but the internet has been giving me problems with uploading.
Kept cutting me off.

I'll try to get it done ok?
(:

Sheila

Ilham Abadi said...

no worries... i can get it from u after holiday if u can't send them thru email.. ^^

Abadi Clan said...

its a surprise knowing that there's someone with the same name like me..
-ilham abadi

 
Website Design Sydney
Website Design Sydney