Friday, October 3, 2008

My Gundam/Plamo wish list

First of all...

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri!!

Just thought i'd post my wish list for gundams & other plamo if only i have the money ^^

From Gundam 00 series:

1/100 Astrea: RM83.70


1/100 Overflag: RM65.70


1/100 Astrea Type F: RM83.70


1/100 Tieren Ground Type: RM93.00


1/100 Avalanche Exia: RM107.00



1/100 Exia Trans-Am Mode:RM167.00

As you can see, this is pretty much all of the 1/100 scale models from the Gundam 00 series that i haven't yet purchased...
It's my long term goal to collect complete set of Gundam 00 1/100 series ^^




MG:

Infinite Justice: RM167.00
My favorite Gundam from SEED/SEED Destiny series besides Astray Redframe. Finally it receives its MG treatment from bandai... Definitely a must have for me..^^


Shin Musha Gundam: RM167.00
Shin Musha Gundam looks soooo awesome....Can't resist this one.. XD....


RX-78/2 Gundam ver. 2.0: RM140.00
I personally think that every gundam collectors must have at least 1 RX-78/2 models as its the origin of all gundams...I have yet to have one in my collection...


Strike Freedom Full Burst Mode: RM233.00
Last time i didn't manage to get this one because i was abit late & was out of budget..if possible i'd like to have it since i already have Destiny Extreme Blast Mode..


Sword/Launcher Strike: RM150.30
Since i don't have MG Strike yet, (not counting Strike Noir & Strike Rouge of course), i thought I'd get this one someday.

I have been thinking of getting one of the Zaku II ver. 2.0...not sure yet...




Macross Frontier Series:

Messiah Valkyrie Alto Type: RM150.00


I know its a lot... that's why i mentioned 'if only i have the money' ^^

I definitely must get MG Infinite Justice & Messiah Valkyrie Alto Type =P

Honestly, i think getting involved in this type of hobby is like a poison...it spreads in you so fast that you'll be getting trouble to get it in control...and the worst part is it'll suck your pocket dry... @_@
I can't seem to get enough..i drool every time new ones come out & wishing i could get my hands on them.. XD

No comments:

 
Website Design Sydney
Website Design Sydney