Saturday, October 18, 2008

Cuticuticuti....

Finally, my exam's over!! XD
DUIT ytm dah masok!!! Boleh bershopping.. ^^

Tho... i'm not particularly doing good this semester..
I have to admit that this sem i'm super extra dayemmmm lazy!!!! @_@

I've just feeling quite awake today.. These past few days, i've been somewhat in half doze state... i've even experienced not eating for 20 hrs straight.... What a STUPID thing to do... =S

My health is not exactly very good right now...well,... i do not treat my body very good lately...

I have to change...
I have to re-organize my life..

Anyway, i'll be back in Kuching tomorrow, hopefully... It's a 3 weeks holiday..the longest i could ever have in MMU... XD

Hopefully there will be no difficulties on my trip home...

What will i do during this holiday?
ermm....

ermmm....

usually, i'd just hang around jenk's place... but jenk & family is not in Kuching anymore.. T_T...

I had thought of bringing my guitar back with me this time, but it seems like i'll not be jamming much this holiday...

I'll just bring one of my Gundam kits with me instead.. ^^
That'll help pass the time.

By the end of this holiday.. My Gundam Kyrios would be completed!

Okay...will post on the updates on my Kyrios soon..

Chaloz!!

No comments:

 
Website Design Sydney
Website Design Sydney