Sunday, October 26, 2008

Starting 2nd week of holiday ^^

It's my 2nd Sunday in Kuching.

1 of my many wishes came true yesterday as I decided to buy myself a PS3.. ^^
yes...a PS3!! The feeling was...overwhelming!!! XD
Now I have more things to look forward to in Kuching...


And the first game i played on PS3 was Metal Gear Solid 4... In fact..it's the only game i have for PS3 for now..

As for now..i will have to update a few things on what i wanted to do during my holiday...
  1. Register for next sem (i have to prioritize this)
  2. Finish playing MGS4 ^^ (i have PS3 now..*broad grin*) --> finished Act 1
  3. Complete my Kyrios --> half way done
  4. Finish reading Belgariad --> now half way through book 4.
  5. Finish playing Resident Evil Code:Veronica X... --> half way done
  6. Laksa Sarawak
  7. Rojak Kuchei
  8. Kacang Ais Akang
  9. Buy strings for my guitar --> done!
  10. Buy guitar picks --> done!
I haven't got USB cables for my camera yet...so i can't upload any photos yet.. (i've changed my camera recently...but i prefer my old camera :(.... owh well.... Now i wonder when will i ever get to buy gadgets for my guitar....i already spend sooo much on PS3...guess it will have to wait.... Having too many hobbies & interests hurts your wallet a lot ^^...

No comments:

 
Website Design Sydney
Website Design Sydney