Monday, December 1, 2008

Internet

It's great now that I can use Cybertracker anytime I want.
I can download anything available from Cybertracker in speeds as high as 10Mb/sec...

Despite that, I cannot download anything from the internet via torrents... T_T....
My downloads from outside does not even move a little bit after 3 days or more...its like outside connection for torrents are blocked here in the hostel...

So, now my downloads are limited to what they have here in Cybertracker ONLY....
In other words, my sources are somewhat limited now that I'm in hostel. I cannot download as freely as I used to when I'm in the Cyberia house...

Someday, I will have to find a way to get around it... In my first day in hostel, my downloads from outside runs pretty fast...after that it dropped to 0... I wonder why...

Well at least streaming, surfing & direct downloads speed are quite OK...^^

No comments:

 
Website Design Sydney
Website Design Sydney