Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Koleksi Koleksi Ku~

Now I'm gonna share a bit about my collections of gunplas(Gundam Kits)...

Most of my collections are now packed in their boxes and are at Kak Long's apartment except 3 which i brought with me in hostel. Fortunately Kak Long have apartment here in KL just as I had to move out from the Cyberia house. There's no way I can bring them all to hostel.. ^^

Owh..besides gunpla, I've collected a couple of Transformers and figurines as well... =P
Here's their pics, safe and sound at Kak Long's apartment...

Among all those gunplas, 12 of them are still unassembled, 2 are in progress.

These are the two that are in progress...
MG Zeta Z3


MG Unicorn


Okay, for the 12 that are completely unassembled, I'm gonna sort them from the newest(recently bought) to the oldest..
HG 1/144 GN-Arms Type-D + Dynames


HG 1/144 Ali Al-Saachez's AEU Enact Custom


1/100 Overflag


MG Force Impulse


1/100 Virtue
This was bought during my birthday this year...

1/100 Blaze Zaku Phantom


MG Destiny Extreme Blast Mode


The following Gunplas are SD(Super Deformed)...meaning... 'chibi' kontot2... =P
Bandai designed them following the characters from the Chinese warriors & emperors of the Three Kingdoms era... They had their names differently in Japanese..I can't remember them. So, I just use their original Chinese spelling..

Lu Bu


Sun Quan


Cao Cao


Sima Yi


Guan Yu


I guess I'm still gonna be 'in stock' of gunplas to assemble even after I've graduated.....^^

1 comment:

AmirFX said...

Nice collection... Adik aku ada bisik juak benda tok....

 
Website Design Sydney
Website Design Sydney