Thursday, December 4, 2008

Lost to Temptation...

Transformers Animated(TA) - The latest animation of the transformers series. At first, I was disappointed with the designs of this particular transformers series. The design seemed too 'cartoon network-ish' to me. You know, the 'big torso, small legs' type of design. Typical cartoon network's cartoon design.

Despite the design, I watched the show just for the sake of Transformers... ^^
Then, I started thinking, "Hey, the story's not bad." So, I followed the series from there on. The more i watch, the design of Megatron's beginning to appeal to me.

I still don't like Optimus Prime's design though. He looked like Johnny Bravo.... =S
Megatron's a different matter. The proportion of Megatron's body seemed OK to me. He looked wicked enough to be the leader of the Decepticon. Also, he is designed closely resemble Generation 1's Megatron, which is great.

Yesterday, I went to Alamanda to buy shampoo, facial wash & other daily stuff, I stumbled across TA's Megatron Leader class. The temptation starts there... ^^
Somehow I manage to hold off the temptation to buy it there and then.
But, I was already 'poisoned'.
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
Then, today... I was thinking, "hmmm, I still don't have any TA figures. Maybe I should get one soon..."
After class, I checked E-Toyz for their transformer's stock but TA's Megatron is sold out.
I visit Seibertron.com to see their Megatron's gallery.
"Hmm...tempting....Megatron looks good..."

In the end, I was defeated by the 'poison'... so I went to Alamanda to get my own TA's Leader Class Megatron.

So, here it is, the newest transformers figure to add to my collection.





A close up pic:




It's been a while since my last Transformers figure. Well, I'm happy with it.

Now that my budget's all messed up, I have to cut down on all my fast food intake. XD

No comments:

 
Website Design Sydney
Website Design Sydney