Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Little Big Planet


Little Big Planet(LBP) is a PS3 game released a while back..
This game caught my eye because of its high ratings..

Here's the trailers:




Personally I don't actually know much about this game but after seeing videos of this game, it's beginning to appeal to me...But I'm not so sure on buying this game..
Until yesterday I saw a video of MGS4(Metal Gear Solid 4) pack for this game..
It's funny how they blend the characters from MGS4 into the world of LBP...









What I know about this game is that the world of LBP is created by collecting all the dreams and ideas of humans...So you are apparently exploring the world of imaginations in the game.. It gets pretty cool..You can do a lot of stuff and from what I see.. The game really tests the level of your creativity..And it looks fun to play especially when playing with friends..

Here's the videos from the recently released MGS4 pack for LBP:
Its funny! Have fun watching them.. ^^




Now I'm seriously am considering on buying this game for its many features and graphics.. But there's time factor that i have to consider as well.. This game will take so much of my time..my holiday period is so short and I might have other things to do other than spending all my holidays just for playing games..And also I might not have time to enjoy the game fully... =S

And then of course there is money factor as well.. XD...

There are a couple of other games that I've been thinking to buy as well...

No comments:

 
Website Design Sydney
Website Design Sydney