Thursday, November 6, 2008

Apa laa naseeeeeb~

My results out! I passed all my subjects..Glad I'm doing OK... Not great but OK....

That's not the issue though....

Just found out that the 'F*#%ing Stupid Moronic Idiot' landlord of my house in Cyberjaya owes the Cyberia management RM20K!!!!

I repeat 20K!!!! TWENTY THOUSAND!!! DUA PULUH RIBU RINGGIT!!!!

....and the management cut off our water supply until the FSMI landlord pays full amount....PLUS, the FSMI landlord is currently not in Malaysia...until about 2 weeks....

so, guess what?? We'll have to survive without water in our house for 2 weeks plus???

I think i'd have to move out from the house...apply for hostel... That's a LOT of stuff to pack.. T_T

The first thing that i have to do when i get back to KL is to start packing my stuff... T_T
I NEED HELP!!!!!!!!!!!

Apa laa naseeeeeb~T_T

No comments:

 
Website Design Sydney
Website Design Sydney