Friday, November 21, 2008

Kamikustik

Last night me & zahier performed acoustic for an event called Kamikustik organized by some group of Indonesian students from MMU....

We were the 5th band out of 10..
All the performances seemed OK to me..

Zahier played acoustic guitar.
I do the vocals, electric guitar & tambourine on my right foot...
hahaha.. I always do want to try anything challenging for performances like this...

My performance was a disaster!!!
1st,... My tuning was off right from the start...
I had to stop zahier in the middle of his playing just to tune my guitar...
Then,.... I forgot my lyrics!! -_-
There was a couple of empty lines within the songs that we played....& some jumbled up lines in the last chorus of the 2nd song...

Talk about the consequences of not enough practice.. ^^

Anyway... We got good comments on our performance despite all the mistakes I've made...

I only have 2 pics(of us)...will ask more from the committee later..



The songs that we played last night was:
1. Hitamku by Andra & the Backbone
2. I'll Be by Edwin McCain

During the audition, we played Broken Wings by Alter Bridge....
We should have just played Broken Wings insteaof Hitamku...
As long as it was enjoyable, that's all that matters anyway.. ^^

3 comments:

QasehNoorLaila said...

sik pnh g mmu smnanjung but pnh jd tutor d mmu kch..but kampus induk maybe cabarannya lbh kot..sitok student cam miak skool menengah..practise make perfect.. try again next to improve k..

Ilham Abadi said...

hehee.. thanks2

teddy said...

WAh ader performance!@
siot la lama aku tak tgk ko perform@@

 
Website Design Sydney
Website Design Sydney