Friday, November 21, 2008

Pee Esh Tree!!

Finally I'm on my first night in hostel.

My room is on the fifth floor... O_O.. & there's no lift...
Anyway, I'll just look at the bright side of it...
I get to exercise climbing stairs to fifth floor everyday... so, its an exercise I could not skip...
Hopefully I'll become healthier.. XD...

All the big stuff is still in the house in cyber. Haven't got the chance to get a transport to move them to my sis's apartment yet...hopefully it can be done this weekend...
...
...
...
...


OK.....

This time I'd like to share a few pics of my beloved new gadget back in Kuching... ^^

Sony Playstation 3!! (PS3)

Shiny Shiny...^^


What more can I ask? ^^

Finally, a happy post..^^
Now I'm even more looking forward for my next holiday..

2 comments:

MakModen said...

NGEGEH! hahahaha!

Ilham Abadi said...

aihh..hahahaha..
sik pasal2 kenak ngegeh..huhu

 
Website Design Sydney
Website Design Sydney