Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Easier Said Than Done

I'm back ^^....

Finally..

A bunch of things happened to me this week.

Firstly, I'd like to welcome back my laptop from "almost dead" state. -_-"

Yeah..2 days ago, it was sunday, my laptop just "died" suddenly just when I was in the middle of watching Naruto...and it was on its good part of the story too...damn... not really died but more like, crashed.. bunch of green colored stripes all over my monitor. When I restarted my laptop, the screen shows some mysteriously decipherable image which I simply just could not comprehend....I see... symbols... what could it be?








I was just kidding.. the backlight still functions but the monitor displays nothing.. just black screen.. I tried restarting it a couple of times but with the same result. I can hear all the sounds of Vista logging in and I blindly typed my password to successfully log in my laptop. Then, I would press the Windows key, and tapped right direction a few times, hoping that it would highlight the Shutdown command, which I successfully had done a few times until I'm quite sure there was something unrecoverable about the display thingy in my laptop.

So, I decided to go out that day. Can't call for services because it was Sunday. So I went to Mid Valley, bought 3 comic books(Prequels for the Transformers 2 movie and its adaptation), bought 1 transformers which I'll tell about in other post and tried to make a duplicate of my house key(cyberjaya house).

The house key has another story of its own...which i might tell later on.

Basically I go to other few places after that, then that evening have some practice with Freeloaders INC for some event on Wednesday.

The next day(Monday), about 9am, I woke up and called Dell to ask them to repair my laptop. They sent someone on the next day(Tuesday) and changed the whole motherboard & hard disk. Apparently the problem lies in my display adapter and my hard disk... T_T

So, now my laptop has a brand spanking new brain & HDD. ^^ I just hope I can make backups for all those precious data on my old HDD.

Now about the house key, to summarize, I practically already made 3 duplicates of the house key & none of them seem to work. What the hell??! Have to go again to the shop tomorrow to ask them make the key properly.

So that's it for the troublesome stuff that happened.

Something 'good' happened to me about last week if I'm not mistaken... I finally (presumed) that I ended my single life and get into a proper relationship with someone. I was happy. Yeah.. who doesn't? Cinta berputik semua mau jiwang2.. XD
I was content. I feel blessed. I feel all those good things in such a short amount of time.

Learned something shocking(at least it is shocking for me) tonight. Apparently, the girl, IS CURRENTLY in a relationship with another guy. It looks like I was just there as a substitute because at the time her boyfriend doesn't seem to give her enough attention(don't get me wrong, I'm not accusing. This is just my understanding of her situation with her bf)

Maybe this is not a big deal to anyone, but it is, at least shocked me like "What the F?" but I said "it's OK. I'm okay. I can handle it. No big deal. Things like these are normal. We can't force how we feel to one another. Bla bla bla." All those positive stuff.

IT'S EASIER SAID THAN DONE.

I can't blame the girl though. I'm at fault as well. What the hell am I doing falling for the girl so fast.

Hey, I'm no saint. Just an ordinary guy with ordinary mental capabilities. So, naturally I was upset. Damn. I guess I don't have the luck for getting into this relationship stuff. Better just concentrate on other things.

My first post in July is this pointless ranting. Bear with me(for anyone who's reading this post) ^^

p/s: find any errors in my grammar.. just for fun. I wanna learn English too damnit!!

2 comments:

t. said...

MALASKU ADIEE!! hahahaha postscript ujong2 yaa kacak2 THANKSS!

Ilham Abadi said...

ahahaha...taengggsss!

 
Website Design Sydney
Website Design Sydney