Friday, July 10, 2009

Transformers 2

I'm back in the mood ^^(YES!!)

First of all I would like to thank everyone for all the birthday wishes whether through sms, facebook or myspace. This is the busiest day for my Facebook & phone. Thank you again.

Transformers 2 movie has been out for a while now and its worldwide gross of 600+ million and still going strong(i guess). The movie actually got serious bashing from professional critics and some of the fans. Some said that "Too many explosions", "147 minutes of explosions", "Bad acting", "Bad storyline", "Too many plot-holes", and so-on.

And guess what? The movie still goes strong in terms of numbers. I've read one tag-line in one site(which i couldn't remember which site) that says "Transformers 2 might be the highest selling bad movie." Something like that.

Whatever people say either he's a professional or not, it doesn't matter. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE the movie. Watched it 5 times.. and still wanna watch it again.. if i can.

I've bought the prequel comics for the movie as well. There are 2 books "Alliance" and "Defiance". Each book consists of 4 parts.

I will write about these prequels in another post soon.

Other than that, now I have 4 toys from this movie toy line. First,

Optimus Prime(Leader Class),


Bumblebee(Human Alliance),


Ironhide(Voyager Class),


Megatron(Leader Class).


All four in vehicle mode.


Hopefully I will be able to get some more from this toyline...teeheehee....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

superb!! superb!! thumbs UP..n kmk nanga twice kat cinema.. *clap clap

Ilham Abadi said...

hehe...best oooo

 
Website Design Sydney
Website Design Sydney