Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Project Beautifying Megatron Phase 2

Alright! Finally got phase 2 done!

Okay, in the previous phase, I've removed unwanted color(s) on the figure. So, now in this phase what I did was adding more colors to the figure, which was a lot of work.

Luckily, Megatron's color scheme is quite simple. Grey/Silver & Black... that's it. So, to add more flavor to the color scheme, I add some gold in there, which is the only color I add on this figure. It would have been nicer if I had different shades of gold, but I only have one. It'll do just fine I think.

So this was when phase 2 was halfway done, so you can see the difference in the parts that have been added gold color and the parts that have not.



And these are photos of after phase 2 was completed.
Overall front


Close-up: torso


Close-up: left shoulder


Close-up: right shoulder


Close-up: cannon


Close-up: right leg


Close-up: left leg


Back view


All the gold painted parts in the photos above was hand painted.

The work will get more tedious in the next phase.

To be continued in Phase 3.

No comments:

 
Website Design Sydney
Website Design Sydney