Monday, July 13, 2009

Movie on Sunday

Watched Ice Age 3 today with Threza and her siblings at Tropicana City Mall. I didn't even know the place was there..Now I know.


The ps3 games there are also quite decently priced. Some of the old games are priced at only RM129. Hell, that's the price usually found in lelong.com...

The movie was soooo funny at one part I laughed myself to tears.
It is definitely a worthy sequel to the Ice Age movies.

Apparently, there will be a new version of Leader Class Optimus Prime will be released soon. In this version, Prime will have his gun and his face will be the exposed version(without the mouth plate).

Early photo...

Me want....

A little update for my Megatron project. I'm currently halfway through phase 2. ^^

No comments:

 
Website Design Sydney
Website Design Sydney