Friday, July 10, 2009

Midnight

Just woke up...

About the quiz, I can answer 90% of all the questions but my level of confidence... well... I'd say at most 30%. Luckily half of the questions are MCQs. I have to buy the text book. *sigh*

Apparently she read my blog too. Whatever happens, I'm still entitled to write about how I really feel. I can't stay politically correct every time and ignore my feelings. If she wants to be affected by my writings, that's entirely up to her.

Maybe this is the only way she'll forget me. This will be for the best.

Now hopefully this is my last pointless rantings about this thing. Seriously, for the actual boyfriend, I wanna say this, though I may not know you:
"Dude, I'm sorry if it ever comes to the point of you knowing this thing. It's purely unintentional. I have absolutely NO IDEA! you get what I mean?"

Ok, now I sort of like pathetic right now. But anyways, soon I'll post something more informative, still had some after shock effects(pathetic) -_-"

2 comments:

t. said...

ok pdh dgn nya THANKSSS!! hehehe mena juak.. nya pikey ktk public toilet apa?

Ilham Abadi said...

ahahahaha...public toilet ehh..

 
Website Design Sydney
Website Design Sydney